Weezy Award




Since Im in a mood on posting, I will do it. :) Another award laaaah ^^, It is called WEEZY AWARD♥
I know guys that this is new for you. But for your information, this award is like friendly award. :D Weezy means a friend or acquaintanceSo here it is, let get started! :)

Rules:
1. Make a "note" to the person who give this award.
2. Nominate 3 (or more) friends that you think they are close/good/kind/etc. to you.
4. Give a note each of them. (Make sure that they will be happy and touched on what you say)
3. Tag this award on those friends you chosen. 4. You can tag back if you want.  
*NOTE: The more you received this award, the more it shows that you are friendly and like to be their friend. :)


Since there's no people who tagged me this because I am the first and I make this award and hoping that this will be running good because if not it was a big epic fail. I am enjoying see many notes from other people. :) I will nominate 7 person that friends of mine here! ♥

Friends that I nominate:

Usagi | Leepy | Analoque | Krystal | June | Miki | Chelsea



To Usagi♥
Hi hun! I like you to be my friend and hope you'll do the same! :) I always visiting your blog whenever I opened my blog! I think you are my first friend here that you know giving some chatty time. Haha! You and I are friends in Facebook and also here! And you look pretty huh? :) I want to know more about ya! :) I think you are kind and funny person :) Til here, take care!  photo tumblr_mc46lwGtz31qdlkyg_zpsf1b54660.gif



To Leepy♥
Hi hun! I like you to be my friend and hope you'll do the same! :) I think you are kind. And ohh, I feel that I am comfortable with ya! I want to know more about ya :D And give some time to talk with me :) You are the one in my close friends here in my blog! :D Lol. So until here! Thanks and keep in touch! :* TC!  photo tumblr_mc46lwGtz31qdlkyg_zpsf1b54660.gif


To Analoque♥
 
Hello sissy! I have given you a note in my last post and tadaaa~ You have another one note again from me! *Flooding* Hahaha! So like what I've said, we are friends now! You are kind! Swear. Friendly ofcourse! I like you! And I want you to know more :)  photo tumblr_mc46lwGtz31qdlkyg_zpsf1b54660.gif


To Krystal♥
Hello! I tagged you because I wanna be ur friend and I think you are a silent type? Hehe. I want you to know more and if you have time feel free to chat me so that we can exchange stories! ^^ You are cute too! Hehe no joking. -____- So til here. Takecare!!  photo tumblr_mc46lwGtz31qdlkyg_zpsf1b54660.gif


To June♥
HI June! I edit my post for you because I like to tag you coz I like to be your friend, if it is okay to youu? :D I want to know more bout ya. Like my other friends here. Btw, can you make a cbox for me? Lol. So that we can exchange conversation in an easy way. Waiting for your response! ^^



To Miki♥
Hello! Hahaha. I edit this post of mine because of you too. I realize that you are my friend now here! I'm sorry for the late tag! And I hope for yur response! :D Anw, like what I've said I like to be ur friend! :)) It is very short surry Byebye! :*




To Chelsea♥
 Hello sis! I added you here coz I want to know you more. Can we be friends? :) I think you are a good friend. :) Nothing to talk. *Speechless* I hope for your response! Take Care! :*

I give a short notes on them since I am still knowing them♥ And ooh, I have a 2 post here in my blog because I cannot blog in 2-3 days! So I hope in your responses! Byebye! =)))) ♥

Labels: ,

[ 4 comments ]

width: 500px;