Liebster Award



I'd like to thank LEEPY and  USAGI for this award! I really appreciate it pretty ladies! Hugs and kisses  photo -304B304A30823058-_m_zps29a96523.gif Btw, this award is like a message chain many days ago. Someone tagged me that. Okay! Back to the LA.

Here are the rules.


RULES
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs


Questions from Leepy♥

 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif The first colour that pops in your head right now, what is it?
      - Black.

 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif Cow's milk or goat's milk?
      - Actually, none of the above. :3


 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif Vintage or Bling-Bling?
      - Vintage.

 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif Where would you want to go for a holiday if you had an all-expenses paid trip?
      - Korea! I think it would be nice :)

 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif Earphones or headphones?
      - Earphones. Because headphones is big and I hate big. HAHA.

 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif What did you last eat? 
      - Fried fish :) Yumyum! :p

 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif When you walk, which foot moves first? Left or right?
      - Right ofcourse! Hahaha. 

 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif How long can you hold your breath?
      - Hmm. I think 1 minute is the longest. :(

 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif Do you play any instruments? What kind and for how long?
      - Yup. Guitar. I think 2 years! :)

 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif Ever played online games? If so, what is it called?
     - Yaah, actually everytime when I bored. I played on pc or tablets. Many!! I give 3: Papa's Freezeria,       Diner dash 2 and Hello kitty salon. HAHA! Childisssssh :">

 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif What do you see yourself as in 10 years' time?
      - I think, I will be a succesful model and ofcourse I have my own family 2 childs and handsome husband. HAHAHA :D




Questions from Usagi♥


 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif What`s something you`re really insecure about?
      - I think in the other pretty ladies out there. lol :D
 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif Your most embarrassing childhood memory?
      - HAHAHAHA! D'ya like to knowwww? Emegoshhh! I'm shhhhy! Huhu. When I was playing jumping churva and then some of our boys see my undershorts. Its very short short. I think its panty?? Loljoke. XD
 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif  Have you ever liked a song so much that you listened to it over and over again, and then got sick of it? What song?
      -  Yaaaah! Many songs! HAHA! Rockeeter by Clara C. :3
 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif What`s your favourite thing and why?
     - Cellphone. I love it because I can communicate to anyone. If Im bored, I play games on it, took pictures and etc.
 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif  What`s your worst pet peeve?
       - Hmm? I think I can't answer that. Because we have no pets.
 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif What`s one way to win your heart?
      - 3-5 months of loyal suitoring. ( Am I correct? :( ) 
 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif What`s something REALLY weird about you?
      - Uhhmm. I think when I'm badtrip for no reason. HAHA! Yes. 
 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif Japan or Korea?
      -  Koreaaaaa♥
 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif Cute or pretty?
     - CUTE only! Lol. :p
 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif If you could have ONE thing in the world right now, what would it be?
     - money! Lalalalalala.
 photo 4_zpsba2680d8.gif If you could describe your blogging experience in one word, which word would you choose?
     - HAPPY. :)
This is my questions photo tumblr_inline_mhrco2hZdh1qz4rgp_zps94623611.gif

♥Why are you blogging? For what reason?
♥What is your motto in life?
♥What is your wish if someone's will grant it? Why is that?
♥If you have a chance to change something in yourself, what is it? and Why?
♥For you, what is the meaning of love?
♥For you, do you think "Happy Ending" and "Fairytales" will exsist in true life? If yes/no why?
♥Describe your self in 3 words.
♥What personality do you hate most in person? Give 5 then explain.
♥What is your ambition?
♥What is your personality that you think people likes?
♥h'Can you give me a SOLO POST on your blog, pretty please? :) Write on that anything you wanna say to me. Then tag me. ^^ I hope you can do it.

NOMINATED:

Pelont | Polarbear | Analoque | Fisha | Miki | Nurdinie | Naimi | Wana | Maila | Nida


Facts about ME♥

♥ I am a Filipino! Yes, im from the Philippines.
♥ I am moody and friendly.
♥ Love pizzas and salads.
♥ I love movies such as horror and comedy, romance.
♥ I love gadgets!!
♥ I hate bitches and flirts and also a copycat!
♥ I am MODEL, yes. I won many awards and titles. :)
♥ If I don't feel you, please backoff because It means I hate ya!
♥ I am a party people! I drink but not smoke.
♥ I have a lots of ex-boyfriend when I'm in highschool. I am collage now!
♥ My course is Tourism so I can go in many country.


------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm already done! Thankyou again guys for tagging me. I love your questions ofcourse but sorry for my short answer! Tehee. And ohh, my last question doncha forget! I have a plan for that ehh~ Okay let me hug youuuuu. Ahhhhhhmmmmmm!! Byebye! Xiexie for reading! COMMENT PLEASE? ♥



Labels: , ,

[ 0 comments ]

width: 500px;