Message

              Say cheese! 


Hello my dear readers! I'm glad slash excited to back! photo tumblr_inline_mmzmkf6Ys81qz4rgp_zps53c1c4a6.gif *Cough* D'ya miss me? photo tumblr_inline_mmzmigOFUr1qz4rgp_zpsa2e4d3fe.gif Hahah lol. Anyways, this is my last post for this week. Maybe I could post on Monday! So keep in touch!  photo -304B304A30823058-_m_zps032642f7.gif Anyways, last day I am posted about LA. And I have a question on that "Give me a post" thingy. Don't remember anymore even though I posted it yesterday?? Am I right? Or last last yesterday?? Urgh. Idunno. photo -304B304A30823058-_m1_zps5d3f7cd6.gif  And let us see their note to me! Aww, excited much! photo -304B304A30823058-_m2_zpsdc511cba.gif *I found 2 only because I think some of my tagged friends not yet open their blogs! So what can I do is WAITING*

This is from Miki since she is the first who finished it. *waving hands*  photo 304B308F30443044_m_zps007cb97d.gif  




Aww.. It makes me feel special! Oyeaaah! This is my reply to you:

Hi Miki! Thanks for your notes! You know what? Your thinks about me is fuckin correct! photo -304B304A30823058-_m2_zpsdc511cba.gif Yes Im a funny person that's why I have a lots of friends! I love to laugh when you talk to me personally. Happy life! In some of my pictures, I do not smile I smile shortly, you know what I mean. Hehe. But in person, I am always smiling even if Im hurt for some reason I smile and smile. :D Anw, I don't know more bout ya. I think you should post about your self moreee?? If you don't mind? So that's all. And its good to be ur friend! :) I like you! Take care! Xoxo♥  photo 18123587_zps31339bd3.gif

Another one from Analoque she is the 2nd who finished it.




Lol. I am shy right now.. Hahaha! This is my reply to you:

Hi Analoque! OMG! D'ya envy of me? Aneyo. WE are pretty in the eyes of God and ofcourse all of the people. :) Btw, thankyou for the compliment. AHAHA! Gosh. 2 in 1?! Pretty and cute. :D Btw, Can you post atleast one of your picture? To see you :) And ohh, my post? Hahaha. I think that it was a WOW comment. Thank, thanks! Dunworry, I'll be post more stories of my life everyday! :D OFCOURSE! I wanna be ur friend too! From now on we are friends! :)) I'll visit yur blog everday it has a fresh news bout ya! So til here! Thanks again! TC! photo 18123587_zps31339bd3.gif


So, I'm done and I think its a long story already! Keep in touch readers and friends! Mwamwa! :*



Labels: , ,

[ 0 comments ]

width: 500px;