3 in 1 Updating Post~

Freshly post here yaaaah~

do you see my new font? And the falling object (flower)? ♥ Pretty or not? :D
HAHA! Korean fonts ne. I love the new font! :">


                                                RixJjimjilbangsonyu M Font ♥





The next is my newest perfume! Thanks to my mom who bought this for me. Aaaah :)


I do not have a review like others because All I want is to share this to you. Okay pardon me! -_-
And Im such a lazy girl to do some captures! Hehe. This is Jovan Musk it smells good :)
Another one is the nail polish! 


Dierli Nail Polish ♥

Its color light pink. My favorite! Thanks to myself! Rarararah XD



Add to collection: MAC Lipstick ♥
-Frost lipstick Rouge A Levres-



That's all for my new things in mah self! Okay let's talk about SHADES ♥

I know many of you of you guys loves sunglasses/shades! Yes me too, I love it. 
That's why everytime I go, I buy new sunglasses *O*
My eye caught this three pretty ones. I need to buy ONLY 1 and I don't know what will I choose.
Can you please help me by commenting? -___-




I hope you can help me. :( :D Okay that is my post for today! I hope you'll happy while reading this! :)
Don't forget to comment in this post huh? Follow and be my friend! Xiexie~
[ 0 comments ]

width: 500px;