Read This


I've been reading a story titled "Ang Diary Ng Panget" . (The Ugly's Diary)
The story makes me laugh, cry, inlove and so on. On the first, my friend told me about that
story. I comment and guess what I say?? "Eww. The title is Ang Diary ng Panget which means the story is ugly like its title." After that, many days comes. And I heared repeatedly that story, and I heard their comments about that. Such as, "The 'The Ugly's Diary' was s beautiful!", "Oh my god! Do you have a copy of The Ugly's Diary?" Err! Watta words! -_______- 

I've been searching this story when I was searchin' in wattpad (Filipino Online Stories) Okay, I found it. After that, I read the prolouge which means like introduction and it makes me feel the excitement churvaa.
I continued reading it, BUT when I comes into the Chapter 1! Uh-oh? THE STORY WAS ALREADY PUBLISHED!! And it was deleted by the Author. Huhu! I find it excitement but I can't read it naa, because I dunno where to buy that thing. T^T

Many days comes, and my Sistah reading at her phone. I guess she was texting but I am wrong. She was reading some of the completed story from wattpad. She downloaded it by the way. 
I asked her, how many story does she have? And luckly, She has a story titled Ang Diary ng Panget (The Ugly's Diary) Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee Now I can read it. I have a copy in my computer. Also the Season 2 I have a copy too. Omoo~ Kamsahamnida!




They are such a cute creation. Uwaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :) 




The book.. 







[ 0 comments ]

width: 500px;