Im tagged by my Blog friendsss:">


Since Im in a mood, I will answer this tag question of my friends! Okay, let's start? 
By the way, I copy the rules. So that I don't type it anymore. Thanks for those who tagged me!
I love you guys Miki and Dhira ♥


Rules:

  1. Post this rules 
  2. Write 11 thing about yourself 
  3. Answer the question the tagger set to you 
  4. Create 11 new question for those you want to tag 
  5. Choose 11 bloggers to be tagged and link them to the post 
  6. You are not allowed to tag back

11 Things About Me: 

1. Imma kind person, friendly.
2. I love to laugh.
3. I hate plastics friends.
4. If I say I like you, I fuckin' really like you.
5. Jealousy girl.
6. Freakin inlove with musics in short Music Lover.
7. I like funny people.
8. I like suprises.
9. Inlove with cute guys.
10. If I don't feel your presence, better to back off! It means, I hate you.
11. I am BIPOLAR, moody but Sweety. ♥

Questions from Miki♥

What was your first wish when you were young?

Cellphone. I kinda love cellphones when Im 10 yrs old? Yes. I always asked my Mom to buy me a phone. :D

Did you have a dream of marrying the guy you like?

OFCOURSE! Ayiiiiie! :)

Did you think kissing was forbidden when you were young?

YES! YES! When I was young, i hate to see kissing scenes urgh -_- It was so yuck for me! Because my parents always told me that "Kissing is not good to you baby. You were young, maybe when you were old you can see that!"

Between Singing and Dancing, which one would you choose?

Dancing! Imma dancer for your info. :)

What is yor obsession?

Me? Writing a story. Either love nor horror :)

Do you cry while watching a sad movie?

In fact, NO.

Do you dream to become a celebrity's wife?

YES!!! :">

What is your motivation in life?

To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only dream, but also believe! :)

Whom do you look up to?

God and my parents.

What makes you look forward for the future?

My wish that someday it would be happen because of my own suffering.

Did you have a tought of suicidal before?

Seriously, yes :( Because of love and depression that made by my Parents :"<


Questions from Dhira♥

Like horror movies?

YES! :)

Korea or Japan?

In fact, I like them both. :p

Often take picture?

Yes! 5x a week? Lol. Haha.

Have watched final destination?

Yes! Like what you've asked lately, I like horror movies! Actually, i already watched the Final destination 1-5. :D Horror addict!

XFactor Indonesia or Indonesian Idol?

None of the above.

Cat or dog?

Dog as usual. I love them!

AKB48 or SNSD?

Seriously, none. I don't like them :3

iPhone or iPad?

iPhone!

Do you have a brother or sister?

Yes, they are 3.

Do you have a pet?

Yes! Pluffy!

Have you ever go to another country?

NOPE! SOON :)



My questions:

1. What is your purpose why are you blogging?
2. Are you friendly? If NOT, Why?
3. If someone will grant your wish, what is it?
4. What is your favorite english song?
5. For you, what is LOVE?
6. What is yor motto in life?
7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
8. What is your dream? Do you want to become it true? Why?
9. If you were a thing, what is it? And why?
10. What is your favorite country except your place? WHY?
11. Can you be my friend? If yes. Chat me and give some words that can make me feel special friend of yours. If not, chat me too and tell me what is your reason. Ok?


Bloggers that Im tagging?

EVERYONE! ♥ I'll post to your cbox, just wait :)
[ 0 comments ]

width: 500px;