Double post!

Uh-oh. Its raining here! Im kinda badtrip because of slow net and that is because of
fuckin rain. photo tumblr_inline_mjs0b8TvcQ1qdlkyg_zpsc5c3a39d.gif But, I love when raining because it getting cold. HAHAHA! photo tumblr_inline_mjs09r8BTo1qdlkyg_zps9313c86a.gif

And you know what? Im dissapointed with you guys!! T^T I hate you all. Hmp ><"
Because there's no participating in ma game. HUHU! I'll be sure next time, it more beautiful
and exciting also. I know guys! So, next time huh? Don't dissapoint me.

Im planning of GIVEAWAYS thingy! And you know, Im planning to give a copies of a magazines
only here in the Philippines you could see. Oopps! Its not an ordinary magazines!
BUT this magazines is for those people who loves KPOP! I have this issues, And now, they are 9!  Here are the pictures.


Like it huh? ♥ HAHA. Soon!  photo tumblr_me96wv4pMh1qdlkyg_zps9fa46ac3.gif




I have downloaded 2 games for my baby tablet! ♥



HAHAHA! Love this two games! ♥



Thanks for reading! Goodmorning! Xiexie~



[ 0 comments ]

width: 500px;